Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day!


Well, I have to admit I was a bit pessimistic about getting snow. When I heard the forecast I thought "Sure, I'm not getting my hopes up". Oh ye of little faith! :)

Isaac was super snuggly this morning, so we stayed in our PJs and waited until after lunch to go out in the snow. We had a great time though I have to admit I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to cold weather. After 20 minutes my hands got so cold (through gloves) that I thought I was going to throw up. Yep, major wimp.

It's been a fun, lazy day. Here are some Pics:
Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Taking it all in!
Mommy and Isaac before I wimped out :)
Daddy and Mr. Independent. No outing would be complete without at least one melt-down ;)

Best Buddies!

Now onto a cup of Irish Breakfast tea and Little Women! Its a great day off!

1 comment:

  1. So much FUN!! I am glad Blake finally got to watch Little Women! Hopefully it won't make him cry! :) (Lily, Alex, and Michelle say hi too!)

    ReplyDelete