Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Skating on Saturday

I really wanted to post these pictures from Saturday that night, but due to all the excitement I was not able to. :)

My parents came up for the day and my mom had the idea to go ice skating. There's not much to do in Greenville, so I thought that would be fun! Unfortunately, when we got there we found out that Isaac was too young to get on the ice. It made complete sense, I don't know why we didn't think of that before hand! ha ha

That actually didn't hurt my stepdad's feelings because he didn't really want to get on the ice either. He volunteered to hold Isaac so my mom, Blake and I could skate. It was cold and lots of fun! Blake and I raced, and I will have to give myself props that I won. I can say that because Blake doesn't actually read my blog ;) I think as I recall that event it was more than a win, I dusted him.
Isaac with mom and dad. Isn't his hat adorable!? His Aunt Ally made it for Christmas!

My mom and I feeling out the ice :)

Isaac and Pepere watching

Blake and I before I dusted him

This by far is my favorite picture from that day! Isaac after he found out he couldn't skate. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment