Friday, November 26, 2010

{Thanks}giving guest post

I hope all of you had an amazing Thanksgiving with family and friends! I know I ate well and enjoyed being with my family. My mom and I even did a little Black Friday shopping today. I was mostly excited about the 1/2 price glider we found at Babys-r-us. Major score!

Today I am excited to share with you a post titled "Thankful in the Little Things". You can find it over on my friend Caroline Collie's blog From Africa, with Love. She has been doing a week of posts on Thankfulness. So click on over there and take a look at all the contributions by various writers. I must say the variety and inspiration has been great.

And make sure to check out Caroline's blog after this week. She is an inspiring woman, mother and missionary in South Africa!



No comments:

Post a Comment