Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Refuge

Good Morning! We are in Stella now for the holidays, and we are super excited to be here! I hope you are having a good week and that you have safe travels for Thanksgiving.

This morning I was spending some time in the Word on my parents back porch and I came across a verse I wanted to share.

Psalm 62:8
"Trust in Him at all times, O people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us."

You can talk to Him about anything. Any situation. Any circumstance. Any fear. Any failure. Any concern. Any hurt. Any misunderstanding. Any insecurity. Any hope. Any joy. Any desire.

He is a refuge for us. He is the perfect Friend, perfect Father, perfect Counselor that will listen to us. Our secrets are safe with Him. We should feel the liberty to open our hearts to Him. We have our Earthly confidants, which are much needed but there is nothing like the security and refuge of God. I want to encourage you today, if you haven't, pour our your heart to God. He wants to hear from you.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment