Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weeee're Baaack!

Hello there! I know it's been a while. It's been a really busy summer. There have been a few times I've wanted to post and not been able to because of Internet access. Anyhow, we are back in Greenville now and it feels great. I think since June we haven't been in town for more than 3 days at a time!

This summer we went to Texas, met up with some of our ministry partners, got a few new partners, I spent a couple of weeks with my mom, Blake went to VA for a week of school, we went on vacation, Blake had surgery on 2 hernias, Blake went to Harvest Institute in Raleigh, led summer VCM and we went to 2 weddings! I think that pretty much catches us up ;)


This past weekend we went to the Outer Banks for Joel and Hilary's wedding. It was so much fun! It was truly one of the best weddings we've ever been to, and we've been to a lot! ;) I can't wait to see what Jesus does through their marriage!



Blake and Joel at the reception.


The beautiful bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment