Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's up?

I know it has been a while, sorry for not posting ! This time of year is pretty hectic for us. I call it the "living out of our suitcase" season. That's pretty much what we do from mid May to Mid August every year. It's great because we get to see a lot of people and catch up but it can be exhausting :)


The other thing that is exhausting lately is keeping up with wild man! Isaac does not stop. He is everywhere. Today while I was loading a CD in the DVD player he went into the kitchen and climbed on top of the table. I came around the corner and he was wearing a t-shirt and diaper swinging the light over the table back and forth. I'm just lucky I caught him before he decided to hang from it! (It was funny, but I tried not to let him see me laughing. I also wanted to take a picture but thought that would be encouraging the action, so I opted out of that idea.) :)

This is another example if Isaac's handy work!

Our house pretty much looks like a tornado went through it before nap time.

I hope to write again soon! Hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment