Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stella day 2!


Today we took Isaac back to the river. . .





He had lots of fun and met a couple "puppies". He even scolded one of them for playing with Vanderbilt. Isaac came running out of the water and said "no,no,no,no".




No trip to the river is complete without proper shoes. They're hot, I know! Yesterday when we went down to the river the water was murky and warm and I thought " this is a labor of love" (and if we come back I am totally wearing shoes!)

And lastly, I will leave you with a picture of Isaac talking to the cat. I use the work "talking" loosely, it's more like yelling. Isaac also tried to play ball with the cat. The cat responded by hissing at him. I understand. Honestly, who would want a ball flying at them during a nap?

Daddy, we miss you! We can't wait to see you on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Miss you both too! Who knew becoming a dad would make you soft and sentimental. But I laughed out loud at the video.

    ReplyDelete