Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Isaac's Birthday Festivities!


I've got so much I want to update you on and share, but I will have to do it over the next few weeks. For starters, those of you who haven't heard, ISAAC IS GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER! :) That's actually a big reason why I haven't been updating as of late. With my first two pregnancies I felt great morning sick wise but this one has been a completely different story. I have had nausea for the past two weeks pretty much all day everyday. Occasionally, I will get a few hours of a break. But it's pretty difficult dealing with this and keeping Isaac. Blake has done an amazing job helping. He does as much as he can when he's home! He's been so good about helping with Isaac and even doing the dishes! So anyway, we are super excited and I am definitely looking forward to the end of my 1st trimester. . . in about 4-5 weeks! One day at a time :)



Also, this past weekend I went with a group of friends to Durham for the Pure Life Women's Conference. It was a blast. I think they are moving it back to New York next year. We are already trying to plan a road trip for next year! It was so worth it! More to come on that conference in a future post.


Last weekend we had Isaac's birthday party. Lots of food, friends, fun and presents! His actual birthday was today so we did get him a cupcake to celebrate. Here are some pictures from the party and today:The "Bug" cake






Isaac was ready for some "Happy cake"!


Isaac on his birthday. We started a tradition last year where we got him one cupcake from Your Perfect Cake in Greenville. And so the tradition continues this year!

Isaac one year ago!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and better! Excited to spend time with you next wkend.

    ReplyDelete